Curriculum for Excellence in practical use
Here is a very interesting short film, shot in a local school, that shows how the Curriculum for Excellence initiative can look in a classroom setting. It’s good viewing for parents who want to deepen their understanding of the rationale behind the undertaking now well under way.
Monthly cash draw fundraiser
Septemberfest — get involved!
- New FAQs page and Ask a Parent e-mail June 17, 2019
- June reminders – Chess cafés and PC meeting May 30, 2019
- Parent Council meeting – Wednesday 5th June 2019 May 25, 2019
- May 200 Club Draw May 9, 2019
- Chess Cafés – Sunday 2nd June and Sunday 16th June May 8, 2019
- New FAQs page and Ask a Parent e-mail broughtonhighpc.org/2019/06/17/new… 1 day ago
- Careers Workshop with Casting Agent, Ann Dawson & details of BroWorks Breakfasts 2019/2020 - mailchi.mp/19484ca36668/s… 1 week ago
- Scotland's Gardens Open Day for Charity at Dean Gardens - this Sunday - mailchi.mp/c00c777a2b67/o… 2 weeks ago
- June reminders – Chess cafés and PC meeting broughtonhighpc.org/2019/05/30/jun… 2 weeks ago
- Broughton High School Parent Council Meeting - Wednesday 5 June - 6.00pm - 8.00pm - mailchi.mp/59a0223a331b/b… 2 weeks ago