water and test scores
Interesting feature on the BBC website, about students who bring a bottle of water to tests. In general, they score better than people who don’t bring water. Is it better hydration? Is it a tactile mnemonic? Read the article and see what you think. Maybe it’s something to suggest to your own anxious test-taker this month.
Monthly cash draw fundraiser
Septemberfest — get involved!
- Parent Council meeting Tuesday 26th November November 25, 2019
- Broughton High School Careers Fair Friday 22 November 2019 – 9.00am to 1.00pm November 16, 2019
- November 200 Club draw November 13, 2019
- November diary dates November 10, 2019
- 200 Club draw October 30, 2019
- RT @StCParentHub1: Luckily @parentforumscot are excellent at making access to what parents should know very easy. There's big changes on t… 2 hours ago
- RT @EdinburghPolice: YOUR POLICE SURVEY We need as many people as possible to complete our anonymous online policing survey within the fin… 3 hours ago
- RT @FetLorYouthClub: ***CLUB CLOSED*** Sorry everyone, due to a severe leak in the building we have had to shut. Clubs will return in the N… 3 hours ago
- RT @sparqs_Justin: A very useful meeting at Broughton High School, supporting the progress of an excellent student council. @BroHighOfficia… 3 hours ago
- RT @BroHistory1: Cmon @BroHighOfficial let’s get on the leader board - we need £64 to get over £1000 uk.virginmoneygiving.com/fundraiser-dis… https://t.co/x… 2 days ago