Positive Parenting Course, 1 September 2015
Edinburgh Council run short courses on parenting 11 to 16-year-olds, called ‘Teen Triple P’. They’re free for parents and carers of city schoolchildren. The next one in our area is on Tuesday, 1 September, at the Pilton Youth and Children’s Project, from 10 to 12 o’clock. Look here for all the details.
Monthly cash draw fundraiser
Septemberfest — get involved!
- June reminders – Chess cafés and PC meeting May 30, 2019
- Parent Council meeting – Wednesday 5th June 2019 May 25, 2019
- May 200 Club Draw May 9, 2019
- Chess Cafés – Sunday 2nd June and Sunday 16th June May 8, 2019
- Broughton Association meeting, Thursday 2nd May, 7pm April 30, 2019
- Careers Workshop with Casting Agent, Ann Dawson & details of BroWorks Breakfasts 2019/2020 - mailchi.mp/19484ca36668/s… 5 days ago
- Scotland's Gardens Open Day for Charity at Dean Gardens - this Sunday - mailchi.mp/c00c777a2b67/o… 1 week ago
- June reminders – Chess cafés and PC meeting broughtonhighpc.org/2019/05/30/jun… 2 weeks ago
- Broughton High School Parent Council Meeting - Wednesday 5 June - 6.00pm - 8.00pm - mailchi.mp/59a0223a331b/b… 2 weeks ago
- BroWorks Breakfast - Advertising - Friday June 7, 2019 - 8.15 - 9.00am - mailchi.mp/e4b3a4ab98a1/s… 2 weeks ago