Curriculum for Excellence in practical use
Here is a very interesting short film, shot in a local school, that shows how the Curriculum for Excellence initiative can look in a classroom setting. It’s good viewing for parents who want to deepen their understanding of the rationale behind the undertaking now well under way.
Monthly cash draw fundraiser
Septemberfest — get involved!
- 200 Club Draw broughtonhighpc.org/2018/08/14/200… 6 days ago
- RT @BROHT1: This arrived through the post. A lovely touch from Circle charity supporting families in Scotland. I'm pleased to have played a… 4 weeks ago
- RT @ucas_online: Unis welcome almost 30,000 disabled students each year. Find out about the support that's on offer bit.ly/2IyUMpc 4 weeks ago
- July 200 Club Draw broughtonhighpc.org/2018/07/14/jul… 1 month ago
- Youth Choir Project - for @young people between 12 to 21 - mailchi.mp/fd820786af33/n… 2 months ago