Curriculum for Excellence in practical use
Here is a very interesting short film, shot in a local school, that shows how the Curriculum for Excellence initiative can look in a classroom setting. It’s good viewing for parents who want to deepen their understanding of the rationale behind the undertaking now well under way.
Monthly cash draw fundraiser
Septemberfest — get involved!
- May 200 Club Draw May 9, 2019
- Chess Cafés – Sunday 2nd June and Sunday 16th June May 8, 2019
- Broughton Association meeting, Thursday 2nd May, 7pm April 30, 2019
- 200 Club Draw results April 9, 2019
- Broughton Association meeting – Thursday 4th April 7pm April 3, 2019
- May 200 Club Draw broughtonhighpc.org/2019/05/09/may… 1 week ago
- Chess Cafés – Sunday 2nd June and Sunday 16th June broughtonhighpc.org/2019/05/08/che… 1 week ago
- Broughton Association meeting, Thursday 2nd May,@7pm broughtonhighpc.org/2019/04/30/bro… 3 weeks ago
- BroWorks Breakfast - Dentistry - Friday April 26, 2019 - 8.15 - 9.00am - mailchi.mp/2c8665628b16/s… 1 month ago
- 200 Club Draw results broughtonhighpc.org/2019/04/09/200… 1 month ago