Curriculum for Excellence in practical use
Here is a very interesting short film, shot in a local school, that shows how the Curriculum for Excellence initiative can look in a classroom setting. It’s good viewing for parents who want to deepen their understanding of the rationale behind the undertaking now well under way.
Monthly cash draw fundraiser
Septemberfest — get involved!
- @Broughton_DoE Congratulations! 4 days ago
- RT @Broughton_DoE: Well done to the 16 Broughton Pupils who recently completed their Silver DofE and received their award at the City Chamb… 4 days ago
- RT @stockbridgetwit: With the @SGNgas Works heading into week 3 of 30, access by vehicle limited and footfall in the neighbourhood down, co… 1 week ago
- RT @BRO_Enterprise: Bro cafe back on 31st January. See you soon @floraspc @stockps_parents @Florasprimary @stockbridgetwit https://t.co/MU7… 1 week ago
- 200 Club draw January 2020 broughtonhighpc.org/2020/01/15/200… https://t.co/k3kFd12w1d 1 week ago