a pair of student time-management tools from the SQA …
… and they’re available as free apps in the Apple store!
One is ‘My Exams’, the SQA’s personal timetable builder, that gives the dates and times of your exams.
The other is ‘My Study Plan’, which designs your most efficient revision schedule, based on your exam timetable.
Monthly cash draw fundraiser
Septemberfest — get involved!
- AGM reminder – Tuesday 15th September September 14, 2020
- Parent Council online AGM Tuesday 15th September August 26, 2020
- Notes from Q&A on 20.08.20 August 25, 2020
- SQA technical consultation re arrangements for 2020-21 qualifications August 20, 2020
- Online Q&A session, Thursday 20th August August 11, 2020
- RT @ukatc: Check out our listing on @thecockburn's online brochure for THIS WEEKEND'S #DoorsOpenDays festival. Brought to you virtually i… 1 day ago
- RT @BroHighOfficial: Many parents and carers are asking about the resumption of instrumental music tuition. We are following national guida… 2 days ago
- RT @connect_scot: Parents! We’re working with @StirUni on a research project to explore parental engagement in schools and we need your hel… 1 week ago
- RT @sqanews: Earlier today, the Deputy First Minister confirmed he has asked SQA to pause publication of the outcomes of our consultations… 1 week ago
- AGM reminder – Tuesday 15th September broughtonhighpc.org/2020/09/14/agm… 1 week ago