online ID proposed for young people
The European Commission is considering an online age-authentication system to make cyberspace safer for children. Details are to be released at the end of this month. The plan involves self-regulation, new technology, and changes in the law. Read more about the plan here.
Monthly cash draw fundraiser
Septemberfest — get involved!
- @Broughton_DoE Congratulations! 1 day ago
- RT @Broughton_DoE: Well done to the 16 Broughton Pupils who recently completed their Silver DofE and received their award at the City Chamb… 1 day ago
- RT @stockbridgetwit: With the @SGNgas Works heading into week 3 of 30, access by vehicle limited and footfall in the neighbourhood down, co… 5 days ago
- RT @BRO_Enterprise: Bro cafe back on 31st January. See you soon @floraspc @stockps_parents @Florasprimary @stockbridgetwit https://t.co/MU7… 5 days ago
- 200 Club draw January 2020 broughtonhighpc.org/2020/01/15/200… https://t.co/k3kFd12w1d 1 week ago