Questioning the presence of the military in schools — public debate 11 Oct. 2012
Will McCallum, Education Campaign Worker with ForcesWatch, a public policy group, alerts us to the Edinburgh part of a national series of debates on the presence of the military in schools. This is to take place on 11th October, from 7:30 to 9:00 p.m. in the St Augustine centre on George IV Bridge.
Monthly cash draw fundraiser
Septemberfest — get involved!
- AGM reminder – Tuesday 15th September September 14, 2020
- Parent Council online AGM Tuesday 15th September August 26, 2020
- Notes from Q&A on 20.08.20 August 25, 2020
- SQA technical consultation re arrangements for 2020-21 qualifications August 20, 2020
- Online Q&A session, Thursday 20th August August 11, 2020
- RT @connect_scot: Parents! We’re working with @StirUni on a research project to explore parental engagement in schools and we need your hel… 3 days ago
- RT @sqanews: Earlier today, the Deputy First Minister confirmed he has asked SQA to pause publication of the outcomes of our consultations… 3 days ago
- AGM reminder – Tuesday 15th September broughtonhighpc.org/2020/09/14/agm… 5 days ago
- RT @BroEnglishDept: However, there will be some kids who don’t have access to a phone/wi-fi etc so if you happen to have an old e-reader (K… 5 days ago
- RT @BroEnglishDept: As part of our attempt to deliver English without being able to use books (a fun task!), we are trying to provide acces… 5 days ago