Drama Department — request for costumes and props
The Drama Deparment have a request for parents, please. They would like donations of any unwanted fancy dress costumes and interesting or unusual props. Anything goes! These can be sent into school via pupils.
Monthly cash draw fundraiser
Join The 200 Club & win cash: Register to support our school and you could WIN in this monthly cash draw. E-mail email@example.com and find out how.
- CEC Covid Integrate Impact Assessment Group January 12, 2022
- Upcoming BHSA and PC meetings December 1, 2021
- BHSA fundraising cookbook – we need your recipes! November 23, 2021
- Online Parent Council meeting – Tuesday 26th October at 6.30pm October 25, 2021
- October meetings – BHSA Thurs 7th October / PC date changed to Tues 26th October October 3, 2021
- RT @BroughtonMental: A great resource @TheJunction_YP to support our BAME community. Please see below for details. https://t.co/xXbdzPCiUj 4 days ago
- RT @BroughtonPSL: Our general study sessions are up and running for our S4-S6 students. With prelims around the corner these sessions will… 4 days ago
- CEC Covid Integrate Impact Assessment Group broughtonhighpc.org/2022/01/12/cec… 1 week ago
- RT @PiltonComHealth: Our women's Garden Cooking Club will be back tomorrow in #GrantonCommunityGarden at 12pm where we'll #harvest #cook th… 1 week ago
- RT @BroughtonMental: Please see below for resources for parents supporting young people with worries and anxiety @NHS_Lothian https://t.co… 1 week ago
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets
Search This Site
Want texts from us?
Let us know, at firstname.lastname@example.org.