200 Club winners for May
Winners from this month’s 200 Club drawing are …
1st, £40.00, S Mackerron
2nd, £25.00, Mr N Bagshaw
3rd, £19.00, Mrs L Johnston
4th, £13.00, Mrs R Fraser
5th, £10.00, Mrs E Todd
Total raised for the school: £266.00
Some interesting facts about this year’s activity, with 1 more month to go before the financial year end:
• Two of the winners this month are former head teachers.
• At least 9 members will end the year with a clear profit.
• 8 of these are ladies.
• At least 3 members will profit by more than £20 over the year.
• The biggest winner this year (by far!) is Maggie Rosario, with 6 wins and a £40 profit (so far!).
• No surprise, Maggie also has the longest winning streak — but after winning five months in row, none of her numbers came up this month!
• A further 12 people have won twice, and 2 more have won 3 times.
• In all, 39 people have won something this year, out of 63 members.
• Current surplus generated so far is £1,701, which will likely rise to £1,850 next month. That’s some fundraising! Why not give it a go yourself?