S3 Course Choice Evening
Students and parents are welcome to attend an information evening on Wednesday 19 November from 6.30-7.15 pm in the Assembly Hall, about the choices and qualifications that students will be making in the transition from S3 to S4, and the supports that are available.
See the full website notice from Depute Headteacher Pauline Cumming here.
Monthly cash draw fundraiser
Septemberfest — get involved!
- RT @BroughtonML: Towards the end of next week new S3 and S4 pupils will move into new class Teams with their teacher for 2020-2021. Work wi… 2 days ago
- RT @BroughtonPhilos: Social subjects work available on teams for the week 25th May @BroHighOfficial @BroHistory1 @BroughtonHighPC @… 2 days ago
- Notes from PC meeting 13th May 2020 broughtonhighpc.org/2020/05/23/not… 3 days ago
- RT @BroHighOfficial: Free School Meals/Clothing Grants Information broughton.edin.sch.uk/latest-news/fr… 6 days ago
- RT @JohnSwinney: On #nationalthankateacherday I want to thank teachers who have adapted to support learning at home for children during #CO… 6 days ago