It’s Prelim season again! You and your anxious exam-taker will need a schedule. See it here.
You might also want to have them read the candidate notes for candidates, about policy and procedure in the exam hall. Click for that here.
Good luck to one and all from the Parent Council!
Monthly cash draw fundraiser
- CEC Covid Integrate Impact Assessment Group January 12, 2022
- Upcoming BHSA and PC meetings December 1, 2021
- BHSA fundraising cookbook – we need your recipes! November 23, 2021
- Online Parent Council meeting – Tuesday 26th October at 6.30pm October 25, 2021
- October meetings – BHSA Thurs 7th October / PC date changed to Tues 26th October October 3, 2021
- RT @BroughtonMental: A great resource @TheJunction_YP to support our BAME community. Please see below for details. https://t.co/xXbdzPCiUj 4 days ago
- RT @BroughtonPSL: Our general study sessions are up and running for our S4-S6 students. With prelims around the corner these sessions will… 4 days ago
- CEC Covid Integrate Impact Assessment Group broughtonhighpc.org/2022/01/12/cec… 1 week ago
- RT @PiltonComHealth: Our women's Garden Cooking Club will be back tomorrow in #GrantonCommunityGarden at 12pm where we'll #harvest #cook th… 1 week ago
- RT @BroughtonMental: Please see below for resources for parents supporting young people with worries and anxiety @NHS_Lothian https://t.co… 1 week ago