stress-busting audio tips for your young exam-taker, straight from the SQA
It’s quite normal to feel stress during exams. Here is one of a whole series of audio guides from the Scottish Qualifications Authority. You might have your youngster listen to this one, to learn how to channel that stress in a positive way, and get the exams done with minimal worry.
Monthly cash draw fundraiser
Septemberfest — get involved!
- January 200 Club draw January 14, 2019
- December 200 Club draws December 4, 2018
- Parent Council and Broughton Association seek qualified accountant November 29, 2018
- Parent Council meeting: Weds 28th November 2018 6pm November 24, 2018
- Careers Fair Friday 16th November – reminder November 15, 2018
- January 200 Club draw broughtonhighpc.org/2019/01/14/jan… 4 days ago
- RT @BROHT1: Just another day at the office. Part of a mindfulness session for students about to start their prelims. These delightful alpac… 4 days ago
- December 200 Club draws broughtonhighpc.org/2018/12/04/dec… 1 month ago
- BroWorks Breakfast - Languages - Friday December 7 2018 - 8.15 - 9.00am - mailchi.mp/340313254c9f/s… 1 month ago
- Parent Council and Broughton Association seek qualified accountant broughtonhighpc.org/2018/11/29/par… 1 month ago