water and test scores
Interesting feature on the BBC website, about students who bring a bottle of water to tests. In general, they score better than people who don’t bring water. Is it better hydration? Is it a tactile mnemonic? Read the article and see what you think. Maybe it’s something to suggest to your own anxious test-taker this month.
Monthly cash draw fundraiser
Septemberfest — get involved!
- November 200 Club draw broughtonhighpc.org/2019/11/13/nov… https://t.co/6nSIi9VL6j 1 day ago
- RT @BRO_Enterprise: Love Your Pet Day this Friday at #Brobookbairns and #Brocafe. Come along to learn about and handle small animals includ… 2 days ago
- RT @BroHighOfficial: Due to the decision made by the Westminster Parliament to hold a general election on 12 December, the date of our S2 P… 2 days ago
- November diary dates broughtonhighpc.org/2019/11/10/nov… 4 days ago
- RT @BroughtonPSL: ‼For all students applying to university this year‼ Get your personal statement to your guidance asap. https://t.co/2cour… 6 days ago