water and test scores
Interesting feature on the BBC website, about students who bring a bottle of water to tests. In general, they score better than people who don’t bring water. Is it better hydration? Is it a tactile mnemonic? Read the article and see what you think. Maybe it’s something to suggest to your own anxious test-taker this month.
Monthly cash draw fundraiser
Septemberfest — get involved!
- Parent Council meeting Weds 24th October October 21, 2018
- October 200 Club draw results October 9, 2018
- Chess Cafés, Sunday 7th October and Sunday 4th November October 3, 2018
- Parent Council meeting tomorrow – Weds 26th September September 25, 2018
- SeptemberFest – Saturday 29th September September 23, 2018
- Parent Council meeting Weds 24th October broughtonhighpc.org/2018/10/21/par… 2 days ago
- Broughton High School Parent Council Meeting - Wednesday 24 October - 6.00pm - mailchi.mp/89ec0ae45522/b… 5 days ago
- October 200 Club draw results broughtonhighpc.org/2018/10/09/oct… 2 weeks ago
- Chess Cafés, Sunday 7th October and Sunday 4th November broughtonhighpc.org/2018/10/03/che… 2 weeks ago
- BroWorks Breakfast - Art & Design - Friday October 5 2018 - 8.15 - 9.00am - mailchi.mp/72b81cbfe481/s… 3 weeks ago