water and test scores
Interesting feature on the BBC website, about students who bring a bottle of water to tests. In general, they score better than people who don’t bring water. Is it better hydration? Is it a tactile mnemonic? Read the article and see what you think. Maybe it’s something to suggest to your own anxious test-taker this month.
Monthly cash draw fundraiser
Septemberfest — get involved!
- AGM reminder – Tuesday 15th September September 14, 2020
- Parent Council online AGM Tuesday 15th September August 26, 2020
- Notes from Q&A on 20.08.20 August 25, 2020
- SQA technical consultation re arrangements for 2020-21 qualifications August 20, 2020
- Online Q&A session, Thursday 20th August August 11, 2020
- RT @ukatc: Check out our listing on @thecockburn's online brochure for THIS WEEKEND'S #DoorsOpenDays festival. Brought to you virtually i… 1 day ago
- RT @BroHighOfficial: Many parents and carers are asking about the resumption of instrumental music tuition. We are following national guida… 2 days ago
- RT @connect_scot: Parents! We’re working with @StirUni on a research project to explore parental engagement in schools and we need your hel… 1 week ago
- RT @sqanews: Earlier today, the Deputy First Minister confirmed he has asked SQA to pause publication of the outcomes of our consultations… 1 week ago
- AGM reminder – Tuesday 15th September broughtonhighpc.org/2020/09/14/agm… 1 week ago