National Parent Forum of Scotland
We’re alerted to the existence of a National Parent Forum of Scotland, who appear to do much the same as we do on the Parent Council here at Broughton, only with a focus on large-scale curriculum and policy issues. They lodge within the very fine Education Scotland online resource page here.
Monthly cash draw fundraiser
Septemberfest — get involved!
- Reminders – PC meeting and Quiz Night September 22, 2019
- Change of Parent Council meeting dates September 12, 2019
- Fundraising for “S1 Survival Kit” at the Edinburgh Kilt Walk September 11, 2019
- Parent Council Social and AGM,Wednesday 11th September September 8, 2019
- BHSA Quiz Night, Thursday 26th September September 2, 2019
- RT @_Tinderbox: Have any unwanted instruments? We'll take them 🎹🎸🎺! Tinderbox are working with Muirhouse Library to create a library of in… 2 days ago
- Fantastic range of talents on display at the House Music Night! Congratulations to everyone who took part and to th… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- RT @DJCAD: Are you thinking of studying an Art or Design subject at university? 🎨 🖌✏️ If you're based in or around Edinburgh then why not… 3 days ago
- RT @savecoems: Save the date @tcoems1 The City Of Edinburgh Music school open day. Full- time education for young, gifted musicians from… 3 days ago
- RT @GrantonYouth: Take a look at our youth work October holiday programme 😊 a huge thank you to @NorthEdinburgh1 and the amazingly generous… 6 days ago