National Parent Forum of Scotland
We’re alerted to the existence of a National Parent Forum of Scotland, who appear to do much the same as we do on the Parent Council here at Broughton, only with a focus on large-scale curriculum and policy issues. They lodge within the very fine Education Scotland online resource page here.
Monthly cash draw fundraiser
Septemberfest — get involved!
- July 200 Club Draw broughtonhighpc.org/2018/07/14/jul… 1 week ago
- Youth Choir Project - for @young people between 12 to 21 - mailchi.mp/fd820786af33/n… 1 month ago
- RT @makeitartwork: Check out "Summer Art Week" eventbrite.co.uk/e/summer-art-w… @EventbriteUK 1 month ago
- RT @BRO_Enterprise: Broughton HS is looking for plants and seedlings-especially edibles, to fill our new raised beds and pots. We can coll… 1 month ago
- RT @BroHighOfficial: Brilliant day with our new S1 on their 3 day visit. Great to see so much enthusiasm and potential. #brilliantbroughton 1 month ago