National Parent Forum of Scotland
We’re alerted to the existence of a National Parent Forum of Scotland, who appear to do much the same as we do on the Parent Council here at Broughton, only with a focus on large-scale curriculum and policy issues. They lodge within the very fine Education Scotland online resource page here.
Monthly cash draw fundraiser
Septemberfest — get involved!
- @Broughton_DoE Congratulations! 10 hours ago
- RT @Broughton_DoE: Well done to the 16 Broughton Pupils who recently completed their Silver DofE and received their award at the City Chamb… 10 hours ago
- RT @stockbridgetwit: With the @SGNgas Works heading into week 3 of 30, access by vehicle limited and footfall in the neighbourhood down, co… 4 days ago
- RT @BRO_Enterprise: Bro cafe back on 31st January. See you soon @floraspc @stockps_parents @Florasprimary @stockbridgetwit https://t.co/MU7… 4 days ago
- 200 Club draw January 2020 broughtonhighpc.org/2020/01/15/200… https://t.co/k3kFd12w1d 6 days ago