Scotland scores ahead of other UK countries in core school subjects, according to a major world study
‘PISA,’ the Programme for International Student Assessment of 15-year-olds, puts Scotland above England, Wales and Northern Ireland this year for reading and maths. For science, Scotland is slightly behind England. This, according to the BBC this week. Read the whole story here.
Monthly cash draw fundraiser
Septemberfest — get involved!
- AGM reminder – Tuesday 15th September September 14, 2020
- Parent Council online AGM Tuesday 15th September August 26, 2020
- Notes from Q&A on 20.08.20 August 25, 2020
- SQA technical consultation re arrangements for 2020-21 qualifications August 20, 2020
- Online Q&A session, Thursday 20th August August 11, 2020
- RT @connect_scot: Parents! We’re working with @StirUni on a research project to explore parental engagement in schools and we need your hel… 3 days ago
- RT @sqanews: Earlier today, the Deputy First Minister confirmed he has asked SQA to pause publication of the outcomes of our consultations… 3 days ago
- AGM reminder – Tuesday 15th September broughtonhighpc.org/2020/09/14/agm… 5 days ago
- RT @BroEnglishDept: However, there will be some kids who don’t have access to a phone/wi-fi etc so if you happen to have an old e-reader (K… 5 days ago
- RT @BroEnglishDept: As part of our attempt to deliver English without being able to use books (a fun task!), we are trying to provide acces… 5 days ago