Wine and Cheese Evening, Wednesday, 25 February — come say hello!
The Broughton High School Association (The PTA bit of the Parent Council) are having a wine and cheese evening, where you will have the opportunity to find out more about us and what we do. It is on Wednesday 25th February from 7pm to 8pm, at the school.
Monthly cash draw fundraiser
- Free summer workshops – Tuesdays 1-4pm in the school garden June 22, 2021
- Parent Council online meeting – Thursday 10th June at 5.30 p.m. June 7, 2021
- Parent Council online meeting – Thursday 29th April at 6pm April 26, 2021
- Request for summer term baking volunteers March 29, 2021
- 200 Club Jan and Feb winners March 9, 2021
- RT @lauraannebeth: There’s part of me that wants to just jump in my car drive 130 miles and scour every inch of path and road until this is… 3 weeks ago
- Thanks to all the amazing staff @BroHighOfficial for your hard work this term. You've done an amazing job in diffic… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- RT @BroughtonPSL: NHS are running a workshop for the parents of young people with anxiety. Please see below for details of the workshop and… 1 month ago
- RT @Reach_StAndrews: Are you in S5 and interested in studying medicine at university? Check out our Gateway to Medicine programme: https:… 1 month ago
- RT @BroHighOfficial: Another opportunity to join our brilliant team. 1 month ago