Positive Parenting Course, 1 September 2015
Edinburgh Council run short courses on parenting 11 to 16-year-olds, called ‘Teen Triple P’. They’re free for parents and carers of city schoolchildren. The next one in our area is on Tuesday, 1 September, at the Pilton Youth and Children’s Project, from 10 to 12 o’clock. Look here for all the details.
Monthly cash draw fundraiser
Septemberfest — get involved!
- RT @ucas_online: Get all the key dates and deadlines in one place! bit.ly/2z9UO22 RT to help a friend! https://t.co/LELnHOJHtm 1 day ago
- RT @ucas_online: If you've used all five choices on your application, and you're not holding any offers, you could still find a place using… 1 day ago
- RT @ucas_online: If you had all your uni decisions back by 3 May you must reply by 7 June, here's how! bit.ly/2p6DqLR 1 day ago
- RT @BroEnglishDept: Broughton Debaters are congratulated by Nicola Sturgeon for their success in London https://t.co/BZr7r3kcQ7 2 days ago
- RT @grr01: More photos of St Andrews First Aid volunteers running first aid awareness workshop for #meaningfulmay @BroughtonWorks 5 days ago