Positive Parenting Course, 1 September 2015
Edinburgh Council run short courses on parenting 11 to 16-year-olds, called ‘Teen Triple P’. They’re free for parents and carers of city schoolchildren. The next one in our area is on Tuesday, 1 September, at the Pilton Youth and Children’s Project, from 10 to 12 o’clock. Look here for all the details.
Monthly cash draw fundraiser
Septemberfest — get involved!
- February 200 Club draw February 13, 2019
- SQA Presentation and PC meeting, Wednesday 6th February from 6.30pm January 27, 2019
- Chess café – Sunday 3rd February – volunteers needed! January 23, 2019
- January 200 Club draw January 14, 2019
- December 200 Club draws December 4, 2018
- RT @BroEnglishDept: Hi again! Still looking for any chefs who might work with our boys' positive masculinity group... and ALSO looking for… 21 hours ago
- RT @BroEnglishDept: Hive mind... Looking for an Edinburgh chef, male, who would work with our positive masculinity group. Does anyone have… 6 days ago
- BroWorks Breakfast - Law- Friday February 22 2019 - 8.15 - 9.00am - mailchi.mp/94474c653e2e/s… 1 week ago
- February 200 Club draw broughtonhighpc.org/2019/02/13/feb… 1 week ago
- RT @BroughtonML: The best of luck to Harry Wright who is participating in the final of the HSBC Mandarin speaking competition in London on… 2 weeks ago