Positive Parenting Course, 1 September 2015
Edinburgh Council run short courses on parenting 11 to 16-year-olds, called ‘Teen Triple P’. They’re free for parents and carers of city schoolchildren. The next one in our area is on Tuesday, 1 September, at the Pilton Youth and Children’s Project, from 10 to 12 o’clock. Look here for all the details.
Monthly cash draw fundraiser
Septemberfest — get involved!
- AGM reminder – Tuesday 15th September September 14, 2020
- Parent Council online AGM Tuesday 15th September August 26, 2020
- Notes from Q&A on 20.08.20 August 25, 2020
- SQA technical consultation re arrangements for 2020-21 qualifications August 20, 2020
- Online Q&A session, Thursday 20th August August 11, 2020
- RT @connect_scot: Parents! We’re working with @StirUni on a research project to explore parental engagement in schools and we need your hel… 2 days ago
- RT @sqanews: Earlier today, the Deputy First Minister confirmed he has asked SQA to pause publication of the outcomes of our consultations… 2 days ago
- AGM reminder – Tuesday 15th September broughtonhighpc.org/2020/09/14/agm… 4 days ago
- RT @BroEnglishDept: However, there will be some kids who don’t have access to a phone/wi-fi etc so if you happen to have an old e-reader (K… 4 days ago
- RT @BroEnglishDept: As part of our attempt to deliver English without being able to use books (a fun task!), we are trying to provide acces… 4 days ago