Positive Parenting Course, 1 September 2015
Edinburgh Council run short courses on parenting 11 to 16-year-olds, called ‘Teen Triple P’. They’re free for parents and carers of city schoolchildren. The next one in our area is on Tuesday, 1 September, at the Pilton Youth and Children’s Project, from 10 to 12 o’clock. Look here for all the details.
Monthly cash draw fundraiser
Septemberfest — get involved!
- RT @BroughtonML: Towards the end of next week new S3 and S4 pupils will move into new class Teams with their teacher for 2020-2021. Work wi… 2 days ago
- RT @BroughtonPhilos: Social subjects work available on teams for the week 25th May @BroHighOfficial @BroHistory1 @BroughtonHighPC @… 2 days ago
- Notes from PC meeting 13th May 2020 broughtonhighpc.org/2020/05/23/not… 3 days ago
- RT @BroHighOfficial: Free School Meals/Clothing Grants Information broughton.edin.sch.uk/latest-news/fr… 6 days ago
- RT @JohnSwinney: On #nationalthankateacherday I want to thank teachers who have adapted to support learning at home for children during #CO… 6 days ago