Chess tournament help needed
We have another Chess Tournament at Broughton on Sunday 23rd April (this Sunday) and we need people to help at the cafe. We particularly need volunteers for the 12 – 3pm slots – any help would be gratefully received!
Monthly cash draw fundraiser
Join The 200 Club & win cash: Register to support our school and you could WIN in this monthly cash draw. E-mail email@example.com and find out how.
- Broughton Association meeting – Thursday 28th April 7.30pm April 26, 2022
- Parent Council online meeting – Tuesday 5th April 6.30pm April 3, 2022
- Broughton High School Association meeting – Thursday 3rd March March 1, 2022
- Parent Council online meeting – Tuesday 8th February 6.30pm February 5, 2022
- CEC Covid Integrate Impact Assessment Group January 12, 2022
- RT @BroBiology: Come and join our team! myjobscotland.gov.uk/councils/city-… 3 days ago
- RT @BroughtonML: Come join our team! We teach French, Spanish and Mandarin to Advanced Higher level, as well as BSL in S2-4 and Italian in… 3 days ago
- RT @broughton_sfl: 👀 Go on! Get your application in…just a couple of days left to apply. Come and be part of our great team @BroHighOffici… 6 days ago
- @Broughton_PE Wow! Congratulations to the team 👏👏👏 6 days ago
- RT @DrylawNC: Help us gather evidence for keeping DNC open. Sign the petition your voice helps scan the QR code and fill in the rest https:… 1 week ago
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets
Search This Site
Want texts from us?
Let us know, at firstname.lastname@example.org.