Chess tournament help needed
We have another Chess Tournament at Broughton on Sunday 23rd April (this Sunday) and we need people to help at the cafe. We particularly need volunteers for the 12 – 3pm slots – any help would be gratefully received!
Monthly cash draw fundraiser
Join The 200 Club & win cash: Register to support our school and you could WIN in this monthly cash draw. E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org and find out how.
- Notes from Parent Council meeting on 12.11.20 November 16, 2020
- Parent Council online meeting, Thursday 12th November at 6.30p.m. November 7, 2020
- BroWorks Career Chats, 16-26 November November 3, 2020
- Parent Council meeting, Thursday 1st October 6.30pm September 27, 2020
- AGM reminder – Tuesday 15th September September 14, 2020
- @BroughtonMaths Thanks to all the maths dept for giving up your time 🌟🌟🌟 10 hours ago
- RT @BroughtonMaths: Our new Study Support schedule is attached. Do come along. Let's do this! #brilliantBroughton https://t.co/dhB1tL96GU 10 hours ago
- RT @BroughtonPSL: PSLs are working on references currently for all of our university applicants. Could all applicants please make plans to… 10 hours ago
- Keen to understand your child’s online world? Be guided through social media use, gaming and cyber bullying by regi… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 16 hours ago
- RT @parentforumscot: Join @ASLadvice live on Facebook, 2 Dec at 11am for a Q&A on identifying and assessing additional support needs #Enqu… 2 days ago
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets
Search This Site
Want texts from us?
Let us know, at email@example.com.