Hi folks, the next Chess Cafe is being held on Sunday 4 February and volunteers are needed. The last one was very popular and made a profit of £200, which goes to fund after school clubs, extra resources, school trips, Duke of Edinburgh awards and much more.
If you can help anytime between 10am and 3pm, even for just 1 hour, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Monthly cash draw fundraiser
Septemberfest — get involved!
- Broughton High School Careers Fair Friday 22 November 2019 – 9.00am to 1.00pm November 16, 2019
- November 200 Club draw November 13, 2019
- November diary dates November 10, 2019
- 200 Club draw October 30, 2019
- Parent Council meeting, Tuesday 29th October, 6pm October 27, 2019
- RT @ASLadvice: Schools and Parent Councils. Please share info about Enquire with your families. It really does make a difference #Families+… 5 hours ago
- RT @BroughtonPSL: We are hoping to get more sent away this week. Applicants should start planning paying for your application. If there are… 6 hours ago
- RT @BroughtonPSL: S6 UCAS applications are now beginning to be sent to the universities. If you are unsure about anything please seek suppo… 6 hours ago
- Broughton High School Careers Fair Friday 22 November 2019 – 9.00am to 1.00pm broughtonhighpc.org/2019/11/16/bro… https://t.co/Zw3WI5ha3y 4 days ago
- Broughton High School Careers Fair 2019 - mailchi.mp/0497e09a2170/s… 5 days ago