Help required! Broughton Association
- School ties for all S1 pupils
- Sports strips
- Classroom resources
- Other activities
- Subsidies the cost of school trips
- Attending meetings and helping to organise fundraising activities
- Volunteering to help at the Saturday morning cafe (this runs in term time and provides hot drinks and snacks for parent and children attending the Youth Music Initiative classes and other activities) Shifts are one hour long.
- Volunteering to help at occasional Sunday Chess Cafes (these are held in the school 4-5 times a year)
- Providing home baking for YMI Cafe or the Chess Cafes
- Making soup for the Chess Cafes
- Volunteering to help at events, e.g. Septemberfest
Please note that you do not have to do all of the above! You can help as much or as little as you like. We would also be very interested to hear from anyone who can help keep our accounts in order.