Notes from Q&A on 20.08.20
Thanks again to everyone who took part in our Q&A session last week. The notes from the event are now available on our website:
Join 1,011 other followers
Monthly cash draw fundraiser
Join The 200 Club & win cash: Register to support our school and you could WIN in this monthly cash draw. E-mail email@example.com and find out how.
- Parent Council online meeting – Monday 14th November at 6.30pm November 9, 2022
- BHSA meeting – Thursday 3rd November, 7.30pm October 30, 2022
- BHSA fundraising cookbook – last call for recipes! October 22, 2022
- Let there be light (for our bikes) – school mural competition and project October 19, 2022
- Parent Council meeting – Monday 10th Octoober 6pm at Broughton High School October 4, 2022
- @Broughton_Footb Ooh, the pressure of being a lucky mascot! Thanks to our great Broughton Association volunteers for keeping everyone going. 18 hours ago
- Playing or supporting any of the matches at Broughton tomorrow morning? Our lovely BHSA team will be selling teas,… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- RT @LouiseHayward3: Great to see strong opinions and ideas on the future of qualifications and assessments coming through from consultation… 4 days ago
- RT @ucas_online: Going it alone? Ensure you can access the right support from application to graduation by sharing your circumstances on yo… 5 days ago
- @BroBiology Thanks to all the fantastic staff who give up their own time to support pupils with their revision. 1 week ago
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets
Search This Site
Want texts from us?
Let us know, at firstname.lastname@example.org.