The SQA wants our feedback
Qualifications development is under way. Want to have a say in our young learners’ curriculum? The SQA welcome all input. Read about it here, and get active!
Join 1,028 other subscribers
Monthly cash draw fundraiser
Join The 200 Club & win cash: Register to support our school and you could WIN in this monthly cash draw. E-mail email@example.com and find out how.
- Fundraising chess cafe – Sunday 26th March. Home baking request! March 20, 2023
- Broughton Association meeting – Thursday 16th March, 7.30pm at The Place March 11, 2023
- Upcoming in-person meetings – PC Monday 6th March; BHSA Thursday 16th March February 24, 2023
- Council Budget Proposals 23.02.23 February 22, 2023
- Volunteers needed! BHSA fundraising chess cafe- Saturday 25th Feb February 9, 2023
- Fundraising chess cafe – Sunday 26th March. Home baking request! broughtonhighpc.org/2023/03/20/fun… 2 days ago
- RT @DadsRockOrg: We're running a course of 'Raising Teens!' it's free, online, and open to all Dads, Mums/carers in the UK. More info: htt… 3 days ago
- RT @connect_scot: Parent/carers! Please take part in the survey for the third & final phase of the Independent Review of Qualifications & A… 3 days ago
- RT @BroughtonML: Job alert! We are a close, friendly bunch and we’d love to welcome you to our team. Core languages French, Spanish and Man… 3 days ago
- RT @connect_scot: Parent/carers! Please take part in the survey for the third & final phase of the Independent Review of Qualifications & A… 5 days ago
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets
Search This Site
Want texts from us?
Let us know, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Links we use a lot
- Broughton School Uniforms
- Catchment area
- Curriculum for Excellence
- Edinburgh Grid for Learning
- Education Scotland
- FACEe: Children & Families e-newsletter
- My World of Work
- Parent Council documents
- Scottish Qualifications Authority (SQA)
- The Broughton High School Website
- Ward boundary for Forth
- Ward boundary for Inverleith