two parent volunteer writers needed
The City of Edinburgh Council are looking for two parent volunteers to join a short-life group to write a parents’ advice booklet for the senior phase of Curriculum for Excellence. If you are interested in doing this, please get in touch with Angie Arthur, at the Council. Her e-mail address is ‘firstname.lastname@example.org’.
Monthly cash draw fundraiser
Septemberfest — get involved!
- RT @BroughtonML: Towards the end of next week new S3 and S4 pupils will move into new class Teams with their teacher for 2020-2021. Work wi… 1 day ago
- RT @BroughtonPhilos: Social subjects work available on teams for the week 25th May @BroHighOfficial @BroHistory1 @BroughtonHighPC @… 1 day ago
- Notes from PC meeting 13th May 2020 broughtonhighpc.org/2020/05/23/not… 1 day ago
- RT @BroHighOfficial: Free School Meals/Clothing Grants Information broughton.edin.sch.uk/latest-news/fr… 4 days ago
- RT @JohnSwinney: On #nationalthankateacherday I want to thank teachers who have adapted to support learning at home for children during #CO… 4 days ago