two parent volunteer writers needed
The City of Edinburgh Council are looking for two parent volunteers to join a short-life group to write a parents’ advice booklet for the senior phase of Curriculum for Excellence. If you are interested in doing this, please get in touch with Angie Arthur, at the Council. Her e-mail address is ‘firstname.lastname@example.org’.
Monthly cash draw fundraiser
Septemberfest — get involved!
- RT @stockbridgetwit: With the @SGNgas Works heading into week 3 of 30, access by vehicle limited and footfall in the neighbourhood down, co… 1 day ago
- RT @BRO_Enterprise: Bro cafe back on 31st January. See you soon @floraspc @stockps_parents @Florasprimary @stockbridgetwit https://t.co/MU7… 1 day ago
- 200 Club draw January 2020 broughtonhighpc.org/2020/01/15/200… https://t.co/k3kFd12w1d 3 days ago
- RT @Broughton_DoE: Any senior pupils wanting to do Gold DofE this year, please sign up in school by the end of this week. 4 days ago
- RT @BroughtonMaths: Don't miss this opportunity to join our maths team in north/central Edinburgh. Please share with anyone who may be in… 4 days ago